Monday, September 26, 2011

Girl Party!

As many of you know, my sister got married yesterday.  I'm a little biased, but I'm pretty sure it was the most wonderful wedding I've ever seen!  It consumed pretty much all of my making time this summer, and it totally paid off. Everything was perfect.  I don't have have pictures yet (sorry!), but I'll get some soon.

In the meantime, here's some bachelorette party fun!  Much classier than Party City's options, in my opinion.


I made Claire a tulle veil and giant bachelorette button/pin/award, which she actually wore in public, along with the awesome sequin dress that I brought for her to wear. And the giant gold jewelry. The rest of us had matching (and much smaller) buttons.  All the pink and orange paper I used came from this awesome vintage wrapping paper.



Brownie recipe courtesy of Joy the Bakker



All us lovely ladies in Fells Point, Baltimore.


It was a fun night!

No comments:

Post a Comment