Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Lots of work!

Hi all!

My etsy store has been steadily growing over the last few months, and I've finally finished and posted all the matching thank you cards and programs/menus/table numbers/name cards for each of my wedding invitation designs! 11 complete sets of printable wedding paper paraphernalia are now yours for the browsing.

I'm excited to go back to the drawing board and start some new designs and maybe expand past weddings to other stationary. We'll see what the summer brings!

Check out emruth.com for the whole shebang, here are just a few of my favorites!


A&T full set here

D&M full set here

M&A full set here
S&W full set here

I&L full set here

E&L full set here

R&C full set here

O&L full set here

L&R full set here

No comments:

Post a Comment