Saturday, July 23, 2011

Custom printed bags

I just finished up the second batch of custom printed bags for a New Zealand Etsian! She requested bags bags like the ones in my shop with her shop's initials.




Printing in a tiny apartment presents a few challenges, thankfully, we have a big coffee table.  Although sitting on the floor is only comfortable for so long.  Here are the bags post-printing and pre-sewing, accompanied by a little WBEZ.



I would like to make a shameless plug for the Pilsen post office: I've only shipped envelopes like the one below from the Pilsen post office twice, but the lady working greeted me cheerfully and and said "it's the stitch lady! I was just telling someone about you the other day, we haven't seen you in a while!"  I shipped envelopes like this from the Uptown post office a few times a week, and no one ever seemed to recognize me.  I love Pilsen!

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    This above described post is just super and all the above shown printed bags are too alluring. These can be used for multipurpose use. Thank you...
    Printed retail bags

    ReplyDelete