Tuesday, September 4, 2012

my apologies. and hand drawn typography.

Hello friends!

It has been WAY too long since we last chatted. (Sorry Aunt Ruth!) Believe it or not, this has been a productive summer for me, and I do have things to show for it. I'll finally be sharing those with you over the next few posts. I have a few new projects that I'm really excited about too, so stay tuned!

To start, here is a save the date for a wedding coming up in december. They sent me the photobooth pictures and gave me free range in the design department. I had so much fun working on them! I'm in love with the pictures, the couple took them 10 years apart, and they look fantastic in both.

So here it is:
front

back


Everything (other than the photos) is hand drawn. It's a combination of wacom drawing, and paper and pencil drawing - scanned and cleaned up. I'm really happy with them, and I'm glad I had such great material to work with! Their invitations are up next on the to-do list, and I'm excited to see where they go!


A few more images before I head out- I like to make my friends pretty typography things for their birthdays, and then take pictures.






Thanks for your patience you guys, I'll be better at keeping you up to date on my making adventures in the coming months!


2 comments:

  1. ME ME MEEEEEE! Yes, please post on here, jeesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, SORRY! and I should tag you, then maybe i'll show up when you google your name. :)

    ReplyDelete